The HUST board met at the Starlight rooms for the first time last night.
From a full agenda the following important points were agreed.
1) UITC – to affiliate and hold further discussions on ongoing development.
2) Given the changes and successful launch of Hereford FC, the board are to revisit and revise the aims and objectives of the Trust.
3) To publish the results of the votes cast on the Articles of Association.
They were, 4 in favour, no objections, 5 abstentions
4) Steps have been taken to recruit volunteers for various roles within the Trust administration.
5) The purchase of the first £25,000 shares in Hereford FC on the 1st May 2015