The HUST Board meets every month. Elections for the Board are held at each AGM with applications to join the Board invited to the Election Management Committee beforehand.
The Board also has the power to co-opt members outside of elections to bolster their ranks or complete specific tasks.
The current HUST Board is:
At its meeting on 17th March the Board of Hereford United Supporters Trust agreed the following roles:
- Chairman: Richard Tomkins
- Vice Chairman – Governance: Craig Goodall
- Vice Chairman – Community: Russell Cheasley
- Treasurer: Tony Taylor (co-opted).
- HUST nominated Director to HFC Board: Mike Langford
- Communications / Media: Andy Carr
- Co-opted Board Member: Andrew Graham
- Co-opted Board Member: Richard Clarke
- Co-opted Board Member: Joanie Roberts
The trust board have also appointed trust members to the following roles:
- Appointed Press Officer / Exiles Representative: Francis Williams
- Appointed Assistant Press Officer: Keith Hall
- Appointed Minute and Membership Secretary : Peter Davies
- Appointed Independent Secretary: David Evans
Previous Board members: Jack James (2013-14), Gemma Eckley (2013-14), Richard Howard (2013-14), Gary Bradley (2013-14), Paul Stevens (2013-15), Mick Loader (2014-15), Rob Purdie (2014-15), Mitch Stansbury (2014-15), Tony Clifford-Jones (2013-15), Chris Oleksy (2013-15), Martin Watson (2013-16), Andy Swift (2015-16), Chris Williams (2013-16), Tristan Edwards (2016-17).