Hereford United Supporters Trust Community Partners
HUST is a not for profit supporter organisation that wish to look for Community Partners to help it deliver on its vision and cement itself fully at the heart of the community.
We would like to work with our community partners to promote the work and aims of HUST whilst also via our members and pathways promote the aims of our partners.
- Represent all supporters as largest single shareholder in Hereford FC
- Partner Hereford FC and provide 3 members to the board
- Have strong roots within the local community
- Fundraising to purchase a 50% shareholding (289,000 shares) in Hereford FC by 31 March 2020
Delivery of the vision by:
- Active engagement with members, supporters and the wider community
- Maximise potential of ownership and management
- Work with the club to ensure long term viable and sustainable financial performance
- Encourage home grown talent via the youth player pathway United In The Community
- Assist in developing facilities at Edgar Street into a 1st class Community Stadium
If you are interested in becoming a Community Partner or wish to know more, then please contact Russell Cheasley via email Russell.email@example.com
Details of the player pathway United In The Community can be found at www.playtheherefordway.com