The Hereford United Supporters Trust are delighted to open up the possibility for corporate membership. We are therefore asking local businesses to support the community and Hereford United Football Club by becoming Corporate Members of the Trust.
By becoming a Corporate Member of HUST, your company will feature on a dedicated page on our website specifically for corporate members. We will also include a rolling advertisement of your logo on our homepage & feature all our corporate logo’s in our mailings to members.
The full benefits involved in becoming a Corporate Member of the Hereford United Supporters Trust include;
- 1 x Corporate Membership,
- A framed signed certificate from our Chairman which you are able to display in your workplace,
- A visit from a Trust Board Member to present your membership with a photo opportunity,
- A selection of Trust merchandise including car stickers, pin badges and wristbands (max. 10 items),
- The opportunity to sign up members of staff/colleagues to the Trust (at standard Membership rate),
- Your Advertising Logo on our home page linked to your Website,
- An opportunity to display your offers on our website and gain further custom from our members.
The cost for a corporate membership of the Supporters Trust is only £50 per year. This equates to less than one pound worth of advertising a week for your business. A copy of the membership form is available for download below, and will shortly be available online under our membership section.
If you wish to join, please complete the form and return it, along with your membership fee, to the address shown on the application form or hand it directly to a Trust Official.
Meanwhile, we wish to confirm that we have already received our first corporate membership and will be presenting the local micro pub Beer in Hand with their corporate membership in due course. We are grateful for their support and hope that this will be the first corporate member of many. The Trust are encouraging all of our members to suggest the possibility of corporate membership to their employers or sign up themselves if they are self-employed.
Click HERE to see our Corporate Membership Page.