The HUST Board is looking to recruit further assistance to address the exciting challenges, as both Hereford FC and The Supporters Trust move forward. We are particularly interested in supporters with the following skills and attributes:
Volunteers required to review the Trust Annual Accounts
The Trust Treasurer is responsible for the maintaining of proper accounting records and the preparation of the Trust annual accounts in accordance with the relevant Financial Reporting Standards.
We require a volunteer to take the role of Independent Examiner of the Trust Accounts. To carry out this role you do not need to be a Qualified Accountant but you do need to be: –
- Numerate with an understanding of a balance sheet and profit and loss account.
- Familiar with the reconciliation of bank accounts and the analysis of income and expenditure.
- Familiar with the preparation of accrual and prepayments in the preparation of accounts.
- Familiar with Microsoft Excel and the use of multiple linked spreadsheets.
We are looking for a volunteer to provide technical accounting advice to the Trust Board on preparing proper notes to the annual accounts. A Supporters Trust provides unique technical issues that must be reviewed each year in accordance with best practice. This is a role that almost certainly requires a Qualified Accountant with practical knowledge of applying the current Financial Reporting Standards.
Further Volunteers are also required with the following skills:
- Legal experience particularly knowledge of Company and Co-operatives Law
- General business skills and experience of working at boardroom level
- Organisational and project management skills
If you have such skills and can volunteer some of your time to the cause,
HUST chairman, Richard Tomkins, at Richard.email@example.com
by Tuesday 6th February 2018
All correspondence will be treated in confidence